Chalkboard Paint Details
- Use in offices, classrooms, homes and more.
- Can be applied around people as it is a low odor, PFOA & PFOS free and low VOC product
- Primer may be required on bare, untreated surfaces.
- Our blackboard paint is a high quality commercial grade product
- Create a blackboard area with a durable matt black finish with just two coats
- Can be applied by anybody professional or DIY
- Apply onto any smooth non-porous surface including drywall, wood, plaster and metal
- 5-year product guarantee
- Product Finish -Matte – Wet Erase
- Product Colour – Black
Why Buy Smart Chalkboard Paint?
Smart Chalkboard Paint is a high performance wet erase paint that can transform any smooth surface into a writable area.
Unlike traditional chalkboards, with Smarter Surfaces Blackboard Paint you’ll have unlimited space to work.
Transform entire walls into writable surfaces with our wet erase wall paint.
Anyone can apply our wet erase paint. The application steps are easy to follow.
We can guarantee that the surface you choose to apply our paint will not only have a quality finish. Chalkboard wall paint is also low VOC and low odour.
One of the many benefits of our paint is that you can create a wet erase surface in any size you want, this makes it a much better alternative to traditional blackboards.
You have complete control over coverage and therefore can create a wet erase area that suits your needs.
You have unlimited space to work.
Smarter Surfaces Chalkboard Paint comes with a 5-year performance guarantee.
Want a dry erase surface in white? Check our our award winning Smart Whiteboard Paint White.
Chalkboard Paint Installation
This paint allows you to create a blackboard area with a durable matt black finish.
This product can be applied to any smooth non-porous surface including drywall, wood, plaster and metal
Smarter Surfaces is a world leader in providing surface solutions including our Smart Chalkboard Wall Paint. Smart Chalkboard Paint is currently one of the best performing wet erase paints on the market. It is a high quality and reliable alternative to traditional blackboards or flip charts and outperforms all competitor products.
Once the blackboard wall paint has been applied you must wait 24 hours before using the surface.
For bare, untreated surfaces you must prime your surface first with a good water based primer.
You can use our Smart White Primer before you apply your wet erase paint.